City and County of Swansea
TeacherActive is one of the Sunday Times / Virgin Fastest Growing Companies in the UK and one of the largest specialist education recruiters in the UK.
We are continuing to grow and due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has become available to work as a Recruitment Branch Manager for our verysuccessful office in Swansea!
TeacherActive Swansea are nestled in the hustle and bustle of Swansea City Centre. From the office we can see the glorious view of Swansea Bay with the Mumbles Pier to the right and the industrial view of Port Talbot to the left.
We’re a friendly team and we pride ourselves on being warm and genuine – we always take a real interest in what our schools want and what our teachers and support workers need for their careers. Schools across the region rely on us for all types of staffing needs and we’re a very busy bunch!
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
To apply, you’ll ideally have strong management experience in education or social care recruitment.
As a billing Recruitment Branch Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting Consultants and Resourcers, with the full support and guidance of senior management.
The person we are looking for will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
What do we offer?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Shares into the business
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focused on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
- Industry leading commission
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
What you will need to show?
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
How to apply
At TeacherActive we don’t do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and introduction email/covering letter.
If you need any further information about this Recruitment Branch Manager vacancy then please call Aishah on .
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.