Are you experienced in a senior recruitment position? Are you looking for your next challenge? Have you worked in health, social care or education recruitment; or looking to move into the education sector?
If the answer is YES! Then this could be the role for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Team Leader to join our fantastic team in Cardiff.
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, it’s a great time to join one of the country’s leading education recruiters.
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
Working at TeacherActive Cardiff,
you’ll be centrally based and set in a grand location, with the famous Cardiff Castle grounds backing onto the office, and the castle itself just a 10 minute walk away.
To apply, you’ll ideally have strong agency experience in education or health/social care recruitment.
As a billing recruitment Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for supporting a team of Consultants and a Resourcer, with the full support and guidance of senior management.
The person we are looking for will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving the team to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
What do we offer?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Regular Michelin Stared Lunches for the Achievers Club Members
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
- Industry leading commission
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
In exchange, you’ll need to show:
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
Interviews will take place throughout July, with a September start date.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.