Exciting opportunities for ExperiencedRecruitment Consultants; come and join our successful team in Leeds this September!
Our Leeds office is situated in the heart of Leeds with an entrance straight into the train station. The local Trinity shopping centre is only a minutes’ walk away with great food and shopping.
To be considered for this role, you’ll need to have a minimum of 12 months of experience in Education, Healthcare or Social care recruitment. You will be a strong natural communicator and ambitious, with proven billing capabilities.
What you will need to show:
- Proven track record in recruitment
- Confident and resilient personality
- Flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Glowing personality
What do we offer?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key target each year
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, including uncapped commission, it’s a great time to join one of the country’s leading education recruiters!
At TeacherActive we don’t do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and introduction email/covering letter.
If you need any further information about this Recruitment Vacancy, then please call Leiha on .
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.