City of London
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant? Are you looking for your next challenge? Have you worked in health, social care or education recruitment; or looking to move into the education sector?
If the answer is YES! Then this could be the role for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our fantastic team in London.
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, it’s a great time to join one of the country’s leading education recruiters.
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter’s Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
Working at TeacherActive London,
you’ll be based the heart of the square mile. Our London office is easily accessed by transport links, and with the Bank of England and the London Stock Exchange for neighbours, we are in good company. The team are a dynamic bunch and have strong relationships with schools across London, placing thousands of supply staff into work across the many Boroughs.
If you have a big personality, bags of enthusiasm and serious about a long-term career, then we would love to hear from you.
What do we offer?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- OTE £30,000 - £45,000 in year one
- OTE £40,000 - £60,000 in year two
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Regular Michelin Stared Lunches for the Achievers Club Members
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
- Industry leading commission
- Private healthcare after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
Upon joining, you will enrol in our professional development programme, offering training, coaching and mentoring for those who are starting their career in education recruitment. We want you to achieve important milestones as you learn, and we will train you to become an all rounded, successful recruitment consultant. Your graduation will be celebrated with a Directors lunch along with your manager.
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, including uncapped commission (our best trainee earned in excess of £42,000 in 2018), it’s a great time to join one of the country’s leading education recruiters! Working as part of a thriving team and with ongoing support from your Branch Manager, you’ll work with schools and teachers to assist with their staffing needs.
In exchange, you’ll need to show:
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- A great track record of achieving targets
Interviews will take place throughout July, with a September start date.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.